Click Here for our Technical Support page at the SST Website
Search through our Online Knowledge Base for FAQ's and software installation guidelines.
Click Here for our Contact Page and office hours
Remote Technical Support
For Kristi, Jaden & Ron
Go to startcontrol.com and wait for the SST Technician to call you with your 9-digit code and further instructions so we can remotely connect to your computer.
Click Here to Download & Install the TeamViewer software, then wait for Fernando to call you with further instructions so we can remotely connect to your computer.
Helpful Programs that we recommend keeping up to date.
This information is for all Computers with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
Note: If you are on Windows 8 (not 8.1) you really should update your computer to Windows 8.1, its free, and its important. Windows 10 is recommended for security reasons, we suggest that you do not UPGRADE, previous operating systems to Windows 10, rather format your Hard Drive or SSD and Install the full version of Windows 10 Professional, for details and reasons, call SST.
01) Firefox (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
02) Chrome (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
03) Edge (Only for Win10: Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems) Scroll down to Windows, then GET MS Edge
04) Java Removal Tool (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
05) Java 32bit (Windows Offline - the second one) (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
06) Java 64bit (Windows Offline 64bit) (Install for 64 bit only after installing 32bit Java)
07) Shockwave - Full (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
08) VLCPlayer 32bit (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
09) VLCPlayer 64bit (Install for 64 bit only after installing 32bit VLC Player)
10) Adobe Acrobat Reader (Make the appropriate selections for your computer)
11) Ccleaner (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
12) Defraggler (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
13) WinRAR x86 (32bit) (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
14) WinRAR x64 (64bit) (Install for 64 bit After installing 32bit WinRAR)
15) Ring Central App - For SST hangouts and Workouts...For Windows, Mac or Mobile Phone
Full instructions for this list of programs are found in our 2017 Computer Training series videos.
Mandelay Downloader If you need to update your Clasp64 or Clasp Portal software
Zoom Client for Meetings...If you use Zoom regularly.
OpenOffice Suite...If you don't already have the Microsoft Office Suite, or don't use it enough to pay for it - Try the OpenOffice Suite as a good "Free" alternative. OpenOffice will NOT work with the Quantum Clarity Software, for QC you need an officially licensed copy of Microsoft Excel
If you need Microsoft Office, the best place to get it is right here.... CLICK HERE
Download the file,
you'll understand when you read it.
What AntiVirus Software Do We Recommend?
For those with Biofeedback Software we recommend:
SST Managed AntiVirus (Uses BitDefender as the Antivirus Engine)
This is currently the only program we recommend for Antivirus. We made it, we know it, we support it.
You might hear about other Antivirus programs from other sources, however If SST is your support team, then we suggest you highly consider who is going to support you when you have trouble with your "Other" Antivirus software or suspect that the Antivirus software is in conflict with your most important business software.
Seriously Smart Hangouts
Here is the video that helps you prepare your computer for our High Definition Webinars: Click Here
Keep in mind that these free testing websites are free for a reason, they are bait for free advertisements.
Need more Website Speed?
Get insight on how well your website loads and get actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
Give your website users a faster, more secure and more reliable internet experience
An overview of Laptop Hardware - Click Here
An Overview of Memory - Click Here
Troubleshooting Common Hardware Problems - Click Here
Why is Intel Core i7 4 or 6 core CPU's so Important for Biofeedback Software?
This video explains the difference between Intel's 3 Core Series CPU's - Click Here
Why is Hyper Threading Important for your CPU for Biofeedback?
This video explains what Hyper Threading is, and you will get the point - Click Here