What AntiVirus Software Do We Recommend?
For those with Biofeedback Software we recommend:
SST Managed AntiVirus (Uses BitDefender as the Antivirus Engine)
This is currently the only program we recommend for Antivirus. We made it, we know it, we support it.
You might hear about other Antivirus programs from other sources, however If SST is your support team, then we suggest you highly consider who is going to support you when you have trouble with your "Other" Antivirus software or suspect that the Antivirus software is in conflict with your most important business software.
Helpful Programs that we recommend keeping up to date.
This information is for all Computers with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
Note: If you are on Windows 8 (not 8.1) you really should update your computer to Windows 8.1, its free, and its important.
01) Adobe Air
02) Firefox (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
03) Chrome (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
04) Edge (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
05) FlashPlayer - Active X (For Internet Explorer Browser - if windows 8, 8.1 or 10 - skip this as it wont be on the list)
06) FlashPlayer - NPAPI (for Firefox Browser)
07) FlashPlayer - PPAPI (for Chrome and Opera Browsers)
08) Java Removal Tool (This program removes the old versions which clears the way for the new versions)
09) Java 32bit "Offline Installer" (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
10) Java 64bit "Offline Installer" (Install for 64 bit only after installing 32bit Java)
11) Shockwave - Full
12) VLCPlayer 32bit (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
13) VLCPlayer 64bit (Install for 64 bit only after installing 32bit VLC Player)
14) Acrobat Reader
15) Ccleaner 5.44 (Install this version 5.44 instead of most current version - newer versions include Avast Spyware)
17) WinRAR x86 (32bit) (Install this for both 32 and 64bit systems)
18) WinRAR x64 (64bit) (Install for 64 bit after installing 32bit WinRAR)
Full instructions for this list of programs are found in our 2017 Computer Training series videos.
If you don't already have the Microsoft Office Suite - Try OpenOffice as a good "Free" alternative.
OpenOffice will NOT work with the Quantum Clarity Software, for QC you need an officially licensed copy of Microsoft Excel
Click Here to download the Latest version of the OpenOffice Suite